1. Ducati 1098: The top bike of the Top 10 List of sports bikes is the Ducati 1098. Like the Ducati, no other bike manufacturer is as much as successful in bike racing. The Ducati 1098 is a bit controversial; the competitor manufacturers are quite unhappy because of its 200cc engine advantage and it allows twin-cylinder machines. This is a thumping mid-range bike and has a gorgeous look.
2. Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade: There is nothing new to be said about the Fireblade. Science the 1992, it has been in a level where the others can’t reach. The daring look of the new 2008 model has divided opinion. But about one thing, there is no argue, that is its breathtaking performance. This superbike is in the second position in the Top 10 List of sports bikes.
3. Suzuki GSX-R1000: No other bike manufacturer like Suzuki has brought superbikes to the masses. Its sports bikes are top sold. The GSX-R1000 is a cheapest but powerful sports bike among the superbikes. This bike is also known as Gixxer. In 2005, after achieving the World Superbike crown, Troy Corser proved how fast the Gixxer can be. This bike is in the third position in the Top 10 List of sports bikes.
4. Yamaha R1: The fifth generation R1 is packed with new technology. The R1 is a very comfortable bike to ride. Some sports bike has a problem heavy weight on the wrists. R1 have solved this problem and your legs will also feel less cramped. But its look is quite similar to the Honda Fireblade. R1 is in the fourth position in the Top 10 List of sports bikes.
5. Kawasaki ZX-10R Ninja: The Kawasaki is very successful manufacturer in sports bike market. After the over-engineering of Honda, the Kawasaki comes with the explosive delivery and savage power. When you will drive the 175bhp Ninja, all your discomfort will be gone. Though it didn’t get any major revision science 2006, soon Kawasaki will unleash the next generation Ninja. This bike is in the fifth position in the Top 10 List of sports bikes.
6. KTM RC8: KTM is a proud competitor in superbike racing. The KTM RC8 is a powerful bike with a nice look though its style has divided opinions, describing as- looking at a superbike through a cracked mirror. But the look doesn’t matters, which matter is the performance on the track. KTM RC8 is in the sixth position in the Top 10 List of sports bikes.
7. MV Agusta F4 1000R: This Italian sports bike is designed by legendary bike designer Massimo Tamburini. The Agusta F4 is much focused, beautiful and depressingly expensive bike. But it is not all beauty and no brawn, it has a very sharp handling and it can go faster that any moral rider will dear to go. It is doubtlessly one of the most desirable bikes in the world. MV Agusta F4 1000R is in the sixth position in the Top 10 List of sports bikes.
8. Aprilia RSV1000R Mille: Aprilia RSV1000R Mille is Aprillia’s first superbike and it is a successful bike. If its first made bike got this kind of success, then how good would be its V4 superbike? If this models standard bike seems too soggy (!) to you, then you can get the RSV-R Factory version with highest racing components, also a credit card of higher space is required. This bike is in the eighth position in the Top 10 List of sports bikes.
9. BMW HP Sport: The BMW HP Sport is in the ninth position in the Top 10 List of sports bikes. This model is different from the previous BMW sports bikes. It is lunched with a full-on carbon factory racer. BMW has squeezed almost 130bhp from the air-cooled flat twin is nearly more stunning than the superbike’s class winning victory at the Le Mans endurance race first time out.
10. Buell 1125R: At first the Buell 1125R had some problems but later they are solved and the America’s first superbike now shines with glory. If you want a bike different from an inline-four Japanese rocket, Then Buell 1125R will be a worthy candidate. This bike is in the last position in the Top 10 List of sports bikes.